Monday, October 17, 2011

I always end up back in the kitchen....

I don't know why. Is it because I am Italian? Is it because I was (and am still to some extent) a picky eater? Is it because my first job was bustin' sudz in the kitchen of Gaetano's restaurant back then, a lifetime ago, in Mattapoisett? It is possibly a question for a philosopher, but I seem to always find myself entwined in the Food and Beverage industry no matter what I do in life. Sure, I'd love to bang out my own ideas but I don't pay myself a respectable wage whatsoever. So I take the work that is given to me and rent is ultimately paid.

That being said, things have been up in the last few months. Key West Food To Go, a restaurant food delivery service, has been established and given a presence thanks to yours truly. Their logo and sight design is 100% SCI. The logo was a quick make due to time.


More recently, we have been creating menu, table tent, & coaster designs for Pat Croce's Rum Barrel. Most of the design work has been done using their existing logos and basic design principles.

No comments: